Gaskets & Seals
We stock gaskets ranging from class 150 to 2500, and diameters ranging from a half inch to over 42” in diameter. Additionally, we can furnish sizes up to 190 inches in diameter. Whatever your needs, we have a gasket that will fill them!
- Steam, Boil, and Value gaskets
- Ring and Full-Face gaskets
- Change gaskets
- Change gaskets combine aspects of both a traditional spiral wound gasket and a kammprofile, but it improves upon both. The result is a semi-metallic gasket with superior recovery, pressure resistance and temperature resistance. Some change gasket benefits include:
- Blowout resistant
- Excellent tightness
- Excellent recovery
- Good Handle-ability
- Low Seating Stress
- Metal gaskets
- Spiral Wound gaskets
- Spiral wound gaskets are designed to be excellent at recovering from any range of temperature and pressure fluctuations. There are a wide range of spiral wound gasket classes, so call F.B. Wright today to see which is the best for your needs.
- We are the largest supplier of Flexitallic spiral-wound gaskets in the Midwest. These gaskets serve many industries including: Automobile, chemical processing, food and beverage, marine, mining, nuclear, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, and water.
- Heat Exchange gaskets
- Thermiculite is made of chemically and thermally exfoliated vermiculite. It is similar to exfoliated graphite, but it has some advantages. First, it holds up better during extreme temperature fluctuations. Second, it will not oxidize at high temperatures like graphite will.
- Will seal temperatures up to 1800°F
- Ideal for use in combustion engine exhaust, nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing, steam, and more
- Does not corrode when used in seawater
- Red Rubber
- A line of biaxially oriented polytetrafluoroethylene gasket materials. Sigma gaskets do not contaminate, making them perfect for use in the food, pharmaceuticals, and electronics industries. Sigma gaskets are FDA compliant and can seal anything across the entire pH range.
- Can be cut into any shape necessary
- Completely non-toxic
- Easy to install and remove
FB Wright offers expertise in:
- CAD Cutting Machines
- CAD Drawings
- Die Cutting and Punching
Interested in learning more about our capabilities and how we might assist you?