All piping systems require some degree of flexibility. General Rubber’s rubber expansion joints provide the ultimate in flexibility with their resilient construction and all directional movement capability. Rubber expansion joints, as manufactured by General Rubber Corp, can accommodate axial, lateral, angular and torsional movements, as well as absorbing vibration and accommodating for piping misalignment. The rubber expansion joint provides this functionality in the smallest space possible. This level of performance cannot be achieved with alternatives such as, large pipe loops, metal expansion joints, or grooved couplings.
- Large All-Directional Movements are absorbed
- Noise and vibration are reduced
- Compensate for misalignments
- Access is provided to piping and other equipment
- Pipe/Anchor stress is reduced
- Resistant to chemicals and abrasion
Types of Expansion Joints
- Maxi-Joint (various styles)
- Performance Rubber (various styles)
- Restrained Rubber (various styles)
- Advanced Restrained Rubber (various styles)
- Ducting Expansion (various styles)
All Directional Demo Video
This short video is a good illustration of General Rubber’s product providing flexibility in all directions. Take a look to see a demo of the functionality of rubber expansion joints:
For further detail on General Rubber’s Expansion Joints and other products, view their product capabilities document.
ISO 9001:2015 Registered Manufacturer and Distributor
We’re proud to announce that FB Wright is now ISO 9001:2015 Registered by Eagle Registrations, Inc. of Dayton, Ohio for the Manufacture and Distribution of Hose, Gaskets, Belt, Plastic Assemblies and Associated products. View the details of our certification, here.
Our ISO Registration was earned by bringing our customers the best products. From expansion joints to gaskets and hoses, we look forward to brining your business the best of the best. If you’d like to learn more about pricing or any of our other products and their respective information, please contact us!